I’m slowly getting into the swing of 2023, so my February Book Goals are both ambitious and exciting! A number of the beautiful books on my TBR list below are e-ARCs, but the good news is that they’ll be released this month! Not gonna lie, this month is going to be a doozy for fantasy lovers everywhere…
What’s on the TBR list?
Eagle-eyed spotters will note that two of the books here were carried over from my January Book Goals, but that’s not a bad thing, right? At least I’m dedicated to reading them! I won’t be defeated, dear Kingfisher and SJM… So without further ado, here’s my TBR list for February:
- Counterpart: Ella Pyne
- House of Earth and Blood: Sarah J. Maas
- Tattoo of Crimson: Sarah Chislon
- The Quiet Stillness of Empty Houses: L. V. Russell
- A Kingdom of Exiles: S. B. Nova
- The Twisted Ones: T. Kingfisher
- The Cursed Crown: May Sage & Alexi Blake
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely: Brigid Kemmerer
- The Queen’s Secret: Melissa de la Cruz
There are so many anticipated releases this February, so I’m going to dot point these beauties and you can mark their release dates on your calendar!
- 1st: The Veil: Ivy Brannon
- 7th: Seven Faceless Saints: M. K. Lobb
- 16th: Blood & Steel: Helen Scheuerer
- 16th: The Fated and the Damned: Chloe Hodge
- 21st: Immortal Cells: Tyrolin Puxty
- 21st: Counterpart: Ella Pyne
Four of my Anticipated Releases are actually already featured here on my blog, so I’m linking some of their reviews here for your perusal. Don’t say I never give you anything! Three of the stories feature strong heroines, terrifying threats and the best kind of romance… ‘Touch her and you die’ ring a bell? Of course it does! That’s the romantasy we all know and love.
If you love dark fantasy with scorching romance? Read The Fated and the Damned: Chloe Hodge.
Do you want your heart simultaneously broken and mended? The Veil: Ivy Brannon is for you!
And if you want a fantasy with *all* of the delicious toppings? Look no further than Blood & Steel: Helen Scheuerer. Trust me. This one is a slow burn you *need* on your bookshelf.
Happy reading, glitterbugs! I hope you achieve all of your own February Book Goals, and I’m sure we’ll talk soon…