Welcome to my January Book Goals of 2023! And happy New Year dear glitterbugs, I truly hope that this is a year of gentleness, kindness and lots of bookish fun for all of us. It’s my first time blogging at the start of a year, so I guess it’s also time to write about my overall book goal, isn’t it? It’s pretty ambitious, because I want to reduce my physical TBR book fort/throne to a much smaller pile than what it is currently… But we’ll see at the end of the year if I’ve worked a miracle and achieved that!
What’s on the TBR list?
I’m being sneaky and adding in Nettle and Bone by T. Kingfisher here, even though I finished it as a buddy read in late December. But as I haven’t had the chance to shout about it yet (and I *really* want to), make sure you stick around for that! Aside from that, below is a rather hefty TBR list for my January Book Goals…
- Nettle and Bone: T. Kingfisher
- Blood & Steel: Helen Scheuerer
- Daughter of Darkness: Katharine & Elizabeth Corr
- Sorcery of Thorns: Margaret Rogerson
- The Twisted Ones: T. Kingfisher
- A Mirror Mended: Alix E. Harrow
- These Grimm Fates: K. E. Barden
- House of Earth and Blood: Sarah J. Maas
- Immortal Cells: Tyrolin Puxty
- Pandora: Susan Stokes Chapman
- Void and Valor: Ryver Knight
There are a number of anticipated releases this January, so I’m going to dot point these beauties and you can mark their release dates on your calendar!
- 3rd: The Stolen Heir: Holly Black
- 10th: The House in the Pines: Ana Reyes
- 19th: Rise and Reverence: Rebecca Camm
The House in the Pines is Ana Reyes’ debut novel, in the suspenseful murder mystery genre. It sounds like it is going to be a page turner and we all know I love those! And thanks to being a lucky e-ARC reader, I can already promise you that Rise and Reverence by Rebecca Camm is one which fantasy lovers are going to adore with their whole heart! Don’t believe me? Read my review here.
Happy reading, glitterbugs! I hope you achieve all of your own January Book Goals, and I’m sure we’ll talk soon…