I honestly had the best time accomplishing my last month’s goals, so I am determined to do the same for my July Book Goals! I think I have finally, *finally* figured out the trick to setting book goals. Aim fairly low, and anything else that gets read is just an added bonus!
What’s on the TBR list?
Okay, because of the amount of anticipated releases this month, I may (or may not) get a tad ambitious here. But it would be cheating to only name those books, right? So with that said, here we go…
- The Crimson Thread: Kate Forsyth
- Runes and Rebellion: Ryver Knight
- When Souls Tear: Karen Ginnane
- These Twisted Bonds: Lexi Ryan
- Fireblood: Elly Blake
- Nightblood: Elly Blake
- The Gardener’s Son and the Golden Bird: Kate Forsyth & Lorena Carrington
I am also aiming to finish To Dream of White and Gold by R. K. Hart, which I started on the last day of June. So far, I am really, really enjoying myself with it!
I am in book heaven, with the amount of books I get to look forward to this month! All of them except for The Crimson Thread are fantasies, while Kate Forsyth’s novel is a historical fiction. Because there are so many, I’m going to dot point these beauties so you can mark their release dates in your calendar!
- 1st: The Witch Laws: Sally Altass
- 5th: The Crimson Thread: Kate Forsyth
- 18th: Runes and Rebellion: Ryver Knight
- 19th: When Souls Tear: Karen Ginnane
- 26th: These Twisted Bonds: Lexi Ryan
If you want to see my review for the first of these anticipated releases, you can actually view it via the link here:
Happy reading, bookworms! I am so excited for these July Book Goals, and I’m certainly counting down for all of the book mail I’ll be getting this month! Would it be weird to hover at the door, checking for when the postie may arrive? After all, only my cats George and Lucy would be here to judge me…