Can you believe it’s time for my March Book Goals already?! I swear, 2023 is racing through these months. It’s actually my favourite time of the year, because it’s finally turning to autumn here in Australia. I love getting cosy under a light blanket, with a cat by my side and a good book to dive into. Just quietly, I may also be biased because it’s my birthday month… But that’s allowed, right?
What’s on the TBR list?
I’m about halfway through A House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas, so this chonky book is once again being added to the Book Goals of the month. But I have got such an incredible array of books ready for March, so without further ado, here’s my TBR list:
- A Kingdom of Exiles: S. B. Nova
- The Ruptured Sky: Jessica A. McMinn
- Changeling: Arista Holmes
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely: Brigid Kemmerer
- House of Earth and Blood: Sarah J. Maas
- House of Sky and Breath: Sarah J. Maas
- Spirit Engineer: A. J. West
- A Shadow Bright and Burning: Jessica Cluess
I hope you’re ready to be inundated with recommendations, because there’s a number of anticipated releases this March! I’m going to dot point these beauties, so you can mark their release dates on your calendar:
- 7th: The Family Bones: Elle Marr
- 8th: Becoming Mrs Mulberry: Jackie French
- 16th: Changeling: Arista Holmes
- 21st: Did I Ever Tell You This?: Sam Neill
- 22nd: The London Séance Society: Sarah Penner
- 26th: A Rather Dastardly Death: Anthony Slayton
I’m really looking forward to all of these books being out in the world this month! Some of you may have noticed a sneaky review of The Family Bones is already lurking on my site… So if you’re in the mood for a contemporary murder mystery, a thriller in every sense of the word? Check out my review here!
Happy reading, glitterbugs! I hope you achieve all of your own March Book Goals, and I’m sure we’ll talk soon…