My May Book Goals may be super hefty, but we don’t judge readers for having big (and possibly futile) dreams here at Immersed in Books! We just aim high and hope for the best. Basically the way I live my life, too! I’ve got a number of books waiting to be read, so May is overflowing with bookish goodness… Mostly in the fantasy genre, but nobody’s surprised by that, right?
What’s on the TBR list?
I cannot tell you how exciting it is that some of my May Book Goals include sequels to stories I love. We have Mulford, Cox, Rogerson and Lafleur all vying for attention, as well as the ever-present SJM. I swear, this *is* the month I read House of Sky and Breath! So without further ado, here’s my TBR list:
- Dawn of Chaos: Tiffany Lafleur
- Neverscape: Kevin Cox
- Epic of Helinthia: M. J. Pankey
- Conspirator: Ella Pyne
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely: Brigid Kemmerer
- Mysteries of Thorn Manor: Margaret Rogerson
- House of Sky and Breath: Sarah J. Maas
- The Rogue Crown: A. K. Mulford
- Blossom and Bone: Mary E. Jung
- The Cloisters: Katy Hays
- The Ruins of the Heartless Fae: Maham Fatemi
- Stolen Threadwitch Bride: Clare Sager
There are five incredible tales just waiting to be released this May, and I can’t wait to see them on my shelves! Make sure you mark these release dates on your calendar glitterbugs, you won’t be sorry:
- 2nd: Dawn of Chaos: Tiffany Lafleur
- 2nd: Conspirator: Ella Pyne
- 15th: The Quiet Stillness of Empty Houses: L. V. Russell
- 16th: Neverscape: Kevin Cox
- 16th: Flight of a Thousand Embers: P. N. Vang
So by now, you probably know what comes next… That’s right, once again I’ve been a lucky duck and received (and reviewed) ARCs of some of these anticipated releases! If you’re in the mood for a powerful, unforgettable gothic romance? You’ll want to check out my review of The Quiet Stillness of Empty Houses. Do you fancy an epic NA fantasy to immerse yourself in? Dive into this review of Flight of a Thousand Embers, I promise it won’t disappoint!
Happy reading, glitterbugs! I hope you achieve all of your own May Book Goals, and I’m sure we’ll talk soon…