My November Book Goals are going to be small in number this month around, because I figure it’s better to promise a little and over-deliver! Look at me learning my limits… And what will I be reading, you ask? Well stick around glitterbugs, because there are some very exciting tales on the TBR pile this November!
What’s on the TBR list?
I’m being thoroughly spoiled with e-ARCs and fantasy reads for my November Book Goals! So let’s give you a quick rundown of my TBR list:
- Blood & Steel: Shana J. Caldwell
- Stormwaker: Kevin Cox
- Gilded Wings: Jaymin Eve
- The Phoenix Bloodline: Ember Holt
- What Is Dark Within Me: L. B. Black
- Wander the Night: Sydney Cobb
- A Touch of Gold and Madness: K. L. Devore
Mark your calendars, glitterbugs! Because these November releases are coming in *hot* and us fantasy lovers are in for a treat! I will admit that I haven’t read Fourth Wing yet… But as it’s on my shelf and I’ve only heard good things? Of course the sequel is popping up in my anticipated releases!
- 3rd: Gilded Wings: Jaymin Eve
- 7th: Iron Flame: Rebecca Yarros
- 15th: What Is Dark Within Me: L. B. Black
- 21st: The Phoenix Bloodline: Ember Holt
- 21st: A Touch of Gold and Madness: K. L. Devore
Although I haven’t read any of these anticipated releases just yet, I can tell you that the previous books in Ember Holt’s Fae Prison: Earth series haven’t disappointed me yet! In fact, you can check out my review for the first book (The Chimera Bounty) here.
Do I also have high expectations for the new story from Jaymin Eve? You bet I do! Seriously, if you haven’t yet read the Shadow Beast Shifters series, do that *right now* and then come join me on this all-new adventure with Fallen Fae Gods!
Happy reading, glitterbugs! I hope you achieve all of your own November Book Goals, and I’m sure we’ll talk soon…