It’s time for my September Book Goals, and I am so excited to share my month’s TBR list with you! It’s once again nearly all fantasy, although there is also a gothic fiction and a sci-fi/fantasy mashup to enjoy… Because why not mix it up a little, am I right?
I’ll level with you, I’m trying to be ambitious with my book goals because I have an ever expanding amount of physical books piling up in my room. I feel like if I don’t read faster, my house may explode from all the bookish goodness inside. Plus, ironically, there’s always more books coming out that need a home!
What’s on the TBR list?
Buckle up, buttercups. My September Book Goals are *super* hefty, so without further ado, here they are…
- Bewilderness: Kevin Cox
- Buying the Farm: Chad Darnell
- The Last Keeper: J. V. Hilliard
- The Worthy: Anna K. Moss
- The High Mountain Court: A. K. Mulford
- The Heir: Claudia Klein
- All The Murmuring Bones: A. G. Slatter
- Magic Dark and Strange: Kelly Powell
- The Drowned Woods: Emily Lloyd-Jones
- The Assassin Thief: Madeline Te Whiu
There are a number of anticipated releases this September, so I’m going to dot point these beauties and you can mark their release dates in your calendar!
- 20th: The Unmarked Witch: Miranda Lyn
- 27th: Kingdom of the Feared: Kerri Maniscalco
- 29th: To Wield a Crown: Helen Scheuerer
The last anticipated release has actually already been read by yours truly, and you can read my review via this link: To Wield a Crown: Helen Scheuerer. I promise if you love epic fantasy, featuring a dash of romance and the highest of stakes? This book (and series) is a must read. So what are you waiting for?!
Happy reading, glitterbugs! I’m keeping my fingers crossed that you achieve all of your own September Book Goals, and I’ll catch up with you very soon…